Monday, September 14, 2009

Gross

That is all I have to say about the what the world has become. It's 2am, and Eric and I are wired. We don't have work this week, so we're milking it. And it seems that the only thing that is on was the VMA awards.

First of all, I hate MTV. I feel gross when watch it.Bold I hate how crude, vulgar, obscene, and uncensored it is. All it is, to me, is visual proof of how horrible most of society has become. Such a contrast to the peac and happiness the gospel brings.

I'm just at a loss for words at how terrible the world has become. This year's VMA's was a disgustingly perfect example.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to really be grateful for the Utah Bubble. I'm grateful for the good examples of those around me. There are so many here. For those of you who relentlessly strive to be forces of good in the world...THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment