Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A text message

This morning I woke up angry. It happens. It was the usual "I-hate-going-to-work-and-I-hate-when-the-alarm-clock-goes-off-and-I-still-have-to-take-a-shower-and-why-don't-we-have-more-money-I-can't-wait-until-I-won't-ever-have-to-work-again" mood. Nothin' new.

Eric is sweet. He is patient with my mood swings. Today I got a text message:

"Hello beautiful. I hope despite the waking up, you have a really happy day. I want you to know I'm proud of you for making those efforts educationally with photography, bettering yourself, and the work you put into our marriage. It never goes unnoticed and I love you for it so much. You're my best friend. Love you!!"
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mallory! What a sweet husband you have. My email is robloveland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete