Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Minor Change in Plans

For the past couple of days, Eric and I have been seriously considering Eric's entry into the Air Force. Scary. Crazy. Holy cow. We are going to talk to a recruiter today, just to get some more information and see if it's worth it.

Pros: School gets paid for, we get a housing/food/clothing allowance as well as a salary. Great benefits. I could get my schooling paid for. Insurance. TRAVEL!
Cons: um....hello!?!

Anyway, stay tuned til later tonight, where I'll have more details and hopefully some pics up.

2 comments:

  1. that would definately be an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother joined the air force when he was at BYU... he stayed in for like over 10 years and just barely got out last year to be a Delta pilot. He made great money and he really loved flying. My other brothers were in the army and everyone agrees the air force treats you the best. I think he should do it! It would be fun:)

    ReplyDelete