Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank You, Nie

For those of you who don't know....I'm absolutely obsessed with NieNie. For that reason, I want to post a little thank you for the impact she's already had on my life.

-: THANK YOU, NIE:-
- For helping me remember to slow down
- For showing me there's beauty and joy in every day life
- For expressing your feelings and teaching me it's OK to express mine, too
- For keeping your blog updated, allowing us to see into your world and draw strength from it
- For choosing to love
- For motivating me to be my best self
- For being one of the best mothers I've encountered and for proving there's no greater joy than that of family and motherhood
- For changing my life for the better
You are an example of light, life, and love.
thanks, mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment