Monday, July 27, 2009

They call me tater salad

After much blogstalking and exploring of Etsy.com today, I feel like I need to resurrect my inner domestic goddess. I say "resurrect" because I used to do all kinds of cute, crafty, yummy food stuff in high school. And I was darn good at it if I say so myself! Sadly, I've let myself go and now all those fellow bloggers' pictures of sassy home decor and made-from-scratch-organic-goodness are starting to make me feel bad.

Enter strawberry cream pie.
Today I took my brother-in-law's birthday as an opportunity to awaken the goddess from her slumber.
Ta da!!


New tradition:
Everyone gets a pie on their birthday!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric has moved onto the police chief interview portion of his testing with West Valley!!
AUGUST 15!!
Doesn't mean he has a job quite yet.....but things are looking hopeful. Salt Lake County.....here we come? Oh I hope so.
Although...Provo may or may not be growing on me.

1 comment: