Thursday, July 23, 2009

YhurtsOsoGgoodA

I am SORE. I've gotten pretty into yoga the past few days. I've tried it a few times before, after reading about all the benefits and hearing so many testaments. But I could never get what it was that got people so addicted. It was relaxing, sure. But I couldn't get hooked. Until now.

I think it's the teacher that makes ALL the difference. I'm doing these 25 minute videos on www.yogajournal.com. I highly recommend it.

I love being able to strike a pose--touche--and pay attention to and recognize any imbalances in my body. I've noticed tons of subtle imbalances that I never would have been able to pinpoint without doing yoga. The addiction to yoga comes into play when you make it a game to get your body completely balanced.

It's already helping me run, breathe, sit, stand, sleep, and recognize problems better. And only after 5 videos!

Moral of the story: yoga is my new favorite thing....and maybe some racquetball too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment