Monday, June 8, 2009

Coldstone Monday

After a much needed post work nap, Eric and I made some amaaazing smelling and tasting shrimp scampi for dinner :) I think all our neighbors were jealous. If you haven't bought the 'Eating for Life' cook book, I HIGHLY recommend doing so.

During FHE, we decided to go to the temple tomorrow. I think the best part about being married is being able to create any kind of life you want. We talked about lots of ideas and life plans and tomorrow at the temple we'll hopefully get some answers about where to go from here. I can't wait. It'll also be the first time to the temple since my receiving my endowments.

Then we high tailed it over to Coldstone where I'm pretty sure are the world's slowest employees. I was annoyed.


Eric is stoked for Coldstone


The many flavors of heaven. Did you know they have this new pudding ice cream? Yeah. It was a little weird. Think consistency of oatmeal.


We settled on this bad boy. Banana Caramel Crunch. Mmm mm. Eric got a disgusting smoothie, not picture worthy.

FYI--Being married to Eric is soooooo fun. I love it. And him.

No comments:

Post a Comment