Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Perfect Day

Yesterday was perfect. Eric and I went to the Mt. Timp temple to attend the first session since getting my endowments out. I liked it a lot better the second time. I'm excited. I can tell there is so much to be learned in this lifetime and we get to take it one day, or session, at a time. Eric and I got some good answers to things we had on our mind. One being, we're staying in Utah for the time being.

After the temple, we went to Cracker Barrel, where I may or may not have turned into a ravenous and vicious eating beast on my chicken n' dumplin platter.

We went home to cuddle for the rest of the night. Perfect end to a perfect day.


Today I got home to kiss Eric goodbye to his police academy class. 12 more days of not seeing him until bedtime! Speaking of which, I then proceeded to the bed to take a three hour nap. I'm a pro at this.

Just got home from running...around a couple blocks. Thank you, allergies, for closing up my throat.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! It is so cute! Very athletic looking:) I sucked at running in Utah... my throat always closed up, is that because of allergies? I always thought it was the elevation. I can feel it now, ugh that was horrible trying to get into shape there!

    ReplyDelete