Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm back!

From a 10-ish day hiatus. Oops! Didn't mean for that to happen and holy cow time goes fast!

Lately...

1. Eric got the swine flu. Ha. Kidding. It was just the normal flu.

2. Eric got called back to do the written examination for South Salt Lake police department. Keep him in your prayers, that he'll do a good job, k?

3. I still don't like my job. And yes, sometimes I am a whiner.

4. I am stoked on photography. I'm practicing here and there with Juliet, then doing a workshop in August. Saweet!


Yesterday, we....

- missed our alarm clock for church. But really, 8:30am church? Not that far of a stretch that we'd miss it.

- drove up to my aunt and uncle's to say goodbye to my cousin, Allison, who is going to GHANA for 6 weeks to volunteer at an orphanage. Um, hi. Jealous much? My cousin, Nathan, who went to Louisiana Spanish speaking mission made everyone AMAZING tacos. I'll post the recipe when I find it. Let's just say it contains avocado and queso fresco and that's all you need to know.

- drove through Alpine Loop on the way back. SOOO cool! Never done that before.

Today....

- is Eric's last day of police academy! He's taking his final as we speak! And I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to go for a run.



Also, pictures not uploading right now. I'll post 'em later.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I'm glad you guys are doing well. We need to get together soon... go to be a Bees game or go camping. Alpine Loop is GREAT huh? Jake and I went camping up there last week at the Timpooneke Campground. Wishing Eric well on his final!

    ReplyDelete