Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello, Juliet

Updates for today:

1. New debit cards came today with "Mallory Kerwin" on them! Oh OHH (Baby Mama)

2. Went by the BYU bell tower to practice taking some pictures with Juliet. Who's Juliet you might ask? Um, yeah, my new camera.



Are these not the cutest freakin things ever?? Í just happened upon them while en route to my picture taking spot. The mom wasn't anywhere nearby. It made me a little bit worried...

And apparently I'm too scary when I get up close with a camera and they tried to get away from me. Look at them watching me out of the corner of their eye. Ha!
Super geek, super geek, we're super geeky. ***For your own sake, I highly suggest you do not enlarge this photo.***


We don't have work tomorrow, applying for police jobs for Eric allll day. So we're staying up late to watch 'The International' on our Clearplay. Aka a DVD player that filters bad movies. Woo hoo. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment