Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friday-Eve

...because I measure time by how close it is until Friday, since it means I don't have to deal with this headache:



Somewhere between December and now I have gone from absolutely loving my job to despising even the thought of it. Not good.

Speaking of good ideas, I've got a great one for Eric's birthday coming up...in a month and a half. I'm not big on procrastinating, unless it's paying bills :) I'm going to give Eric a hint every week. This week's hint is: savage garden

Today's post-workday events consisted of me cuddling with Eric for a few minutes before he headed off to school, then it was off to get me a new driver's license! Goodbye Chancey, hello Kerwin!


Ran some more errands, then I did something I never thought I would ever do in a million years: I went to a laundromat.

I used to snicker at the poor college students who had to use laundromats. I always had a washer and dryer whereever I lived and I thought I would never have to stoop to such a level. Boy, was I put in my place when my mom told me my down comforter was too big to be put in a normal washer, and that I would need to go to a laundromat. Personal record ruined. Stupid comforter.

That's it for tonight! Time to make some wheat dough pizza and wait for my hubby to get home!

1 comment:

  1. SO, was it only the comforter that drove you to the laundromat? Cuz, if you dont have a washer and dryer, you could always go to my house!!

    ReplyDelete