Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10 Things

10 Things I've Done

1. Skydived

2. Sang in a Japanese kids movie

3. Went to EFY five times

4. Gotten stung by a jellyfish

5. Made a national dance team---I couldn't go because I didn't have enough money

6. Sat down next to a random guy at Lake Padden and talked to him about the Gospel

7. Peed my pants at the mall...on purpose...when I was 18

8. Swam in phosphorescent algae, at night, in the ocean. Beautiful.

9. Flown a plane. OK, more like, steered a plane

10. Army crawled into an underground cave and found a real live treasure chest


10 Things I Plan On Doing

1. Travelling to as many places as possible to meet the locals and hear their stories

2. Growing a garden

3. Being a stay at home mom

4. Training my body to do whatever I want it to do--dance, surf, run far, play any sport

5. Expressing the way I see the world through photography

6. Going on a mission with my husband

7. Always having a dog once we move out of these apartments

8. Getting my degree

9. Living by the ocean

10. Meeting Nie

What are your 10 things?


No comments:

Post a Comment