Monday, August 10, 2009

You know you're hungry when....

....conversation stops as soon as the dinner hits the table and resumes only after forks are laying on plates and bodies are slouched contentedly against the backs of chairs. We didn't have dinner until 8:00pm, so we were starving. Ahh, green enchiladas. How I adore you. Anything with cilantro and queso fresco is totally my mouth's best friend.

After dinner was interview practice time. Eric's interview with West Valley police department is this Thursday! Keep us in your prayers, k? I grilled him for at least a good hour. Hopefully the preparation will pay off! 'Cuz it's seriously all I can think about.

Aannndd....I might be getting a calling in our ward tonight! I'm guessing that's why the bishop asked to see me... Please don't be pianist! Dont' judge me. I love playing piano, but seriously, everyone makes me play. However, the great thing about living in the heart of Provo is that pretty much everyone plays piano. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment