Saturday, August 8, 2009

First Photo Shoot

Today was my 8 hour long, plus two hour travel time, photography workshop. I'm home and pretty pooped! It was a long day full of learning how to shoot completely in manual mode. That's right. No more automatic for me! We didn't take a lot of visually exciting pictures because the point of the class was to learn the basics. So, instead of posting 183,434 pictures of a vase in 234,235 different types of light, here are a few from the mock photo session.



During the lunch break, I headed up to the Bountiful temple. I'm never up in Bountiful, and I've never been its temple, so this was a good opportunity.


It was a long day, but I learned a ton so it was definitely worth it.

That's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, Mallory! You are already becoming a great photographer! Where did you take the workshop?

    ReplyDelete